Round lit mirror - Ø 700mm. Smooth shapes. Homey and minimialistic design for contemporary spaces. Perfect choice as a make-up mirror.
The whole construction has 25 mm, the glass itself is 4 mm. So you will have a minimum space between the mirror and the wall. The plastic carcase hides any technical detail, guaranteeing the safety of the entire system, protecting it from humidity, dust and children's access. There is an aluminum-fixing bar behind, to secure the mirror to the wall. The connection cable is centered in the backside. The mirror is equipped with a mechanical turn on/off switch.
Mounting and connection
The design of the mirror facilitates its installation as much as possible.
1. Set the height according to the dimensions of the mirror and the space where it will be mount.
2. Measure the size of the fixing bar and mark the distance required to fix the bolts to the wall. Make sure they are on the straight horizontal line.
3. Fix the dowels and screws to the wall. They come in set with the mirror.
4. Hang the mirror on the screws.
5. Connect the power cord to the mains. The mirror cable has a connection plug.
* Attention! When you turned on the LED light, there is a delay of 1-3 seconds. This gap is normal for LED technology, and is designed to protect the built-in power supply from overloading.