Modular wall mounted mirror. A composition of 9 or 12 squares. The MDF base plaque available in a vast color palette.
Product Materials: mirror glass, MDF.
Color for MDF base:
You can also choose one or more additional options for your mirror:
The MDF carcase has two hooks for mounting the mirror on the wall.
The mirrors with the additional LED light , a plastic carcase hides any technical detail, guaranteeing the safety of the entire system, protecting it from moisture, dust and children's access. The aluminum fixing bar is incorporated in the housing, for mounting the mirror **.
The KVADRO mirror with the additional ambient light option requires a wall switch to be installed in order to connect the light, because there is no swich provided . The electrical wire with the plug is behind the carcase.
Mounting and connection
The design of the mirror facilitates its installation as much as possible.
1. Set the height according to the dimensions of the mirror and the space where it will be mount.
2. Measure the size of the fixing bar and mark the distance required to fix the bolts to the wall. Make sure they are on the straight horizontal line.
3. Fix the dowels and screws to the wall. They come in set with the mirror.
4. Hang the mirror on the screws.
5. Connect the power cord to the mains. The mirror cable has a connection plug. (for mirror with ambient light)