Rectangular, horizontal wall-mounted mirror with integrated frontal lightning. Shelf on the bottom frame line - centered, left or right aligned. (Please indicate in the order which one is suitable for you).
Frontal LED Lights aesthetically balance the mirror and lighten up the bathroom. Today’s technology delivers high quality, not amendable metal frames, with a selection of matt or lacquered coatings, in a classic
grayish palette. ( When you place your order, please indicate the type of coating you prefer).
Mirrors in powder coated metal frames add an industrial touch to modern bathrooms.
Product Materials: mirror glass, metal.
You can also choose one or more additional options for your mirror:
Mounting and connection
The design of the mirror facilitates its installation as much as possible.
1. Set the height according to the dimensions of the mirror and the space where it will be mount.
2. Measure the size of the fixing bar and mark the distance required to fix the bolts to the wall. Make sure they are on the straight horizontal line.
3. Fix the dowels and screws to the wall. They come in set with the mirror.
4. Hang the mirror on the screws.
5. Connect the power cord to the mains. The mirror cable has a connection plug.
Attention! When you turned on the LED light, there is a delay of 1-3 seconds. This gap is normal for LED technology, and is designed to protect the built-in power supply from overloading.
Please keep this in mind, especially when connecting mirrors with touch buttons. Wait a few seconds for the light to turn on, avoid repeated touch.